Enterprise Content Management (ECM) helps in managing unstructured data by using well-defined processes for creating, managing, delivering and archiving information. Enterprises face challenges in managing ever increasing volumes of electronic documents, reducing paper trails, and supporting and integrating different content types efficiently. In addition, foundational capabilities such as security, access control, workflow, and renditions may be available only in select content-type-specific offerings.
Microexcel help you with a comprehensive suite of services that encompasses implementation, transformation, support and operations of enterprise ECM solutions.
- ECM strategy consulting: We help you formulate ECM vision and strategy and identify the best-fit product for implementation.
- Solution Architecture /Integration: We provide overall guidance for establishing an ECM solution architecture , capacity planning , and integration with other system’s.
- Solution Design and implementation: We develop and deploy ECM solutions and proof of concepts.
- Content migration: We help with content migration services cater to varied ECM platforms.
- Support and maintenance: We provide maintenance and support services for ECM solutions includes application enhancement, upgrade, audit and training.
To connect the worlds of SAP ERP and ECM in a single solution, Microexcel offer’s below solutions:
SAP Opentext Extended ECM:
SAP Opentext Extended ECM extends the capabilities of your SAP applications, which is mostly focused on transactions, with complex document management functionality that extends business processes including archiving and management of fixed records (Records Management) and collaboration tools that enable the sharing of experience and knowledge within the company.
SAP and Alfresco Integration:
ECM and Digitization architecture around SAP environment allows bidirectional interface with easy to store, access, display and achieve of SAP documents, reports, receipts and data within Alfresco . Creates dynamic file structures and meta data allowing easy access to all documents involved in the respective SAP business process.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our SAP Enterprise Content Management (ECM) services.